Who we work with.
A.C.E. works with young people aged 11 –25 within Lancaster District and Fylde and Wyre who need support with their emotional health and wellbeing and who:
- Do not reach the CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) criteria for referral
- Are waiting for specialist mental health intervention and need current support
- Have completed specialist intervention but need short term additional support
A.C.E. works with young people that are suffering from:
- anxiety or stress
- are, or have been bullied
- having difficulty coping with their emotions
- have been involved in a domestic/violent situation
- have difficult family situations
- have friendship difficulties
- have relationship difficulties
- have low mood or have low self esteem or confidence.
With the young persons consent A.C.E. also works with parents/carers and families, where appropriate, to improve emotional health.